SHORT-TERM LEASE CONTRACT ( HOLIDAYS)
Dear guest, by reading and accepting our Terms and Conditions of contract and, then, booking an apartment through the site www.tenutalecasette.com from the owner of the property, Mrs. Simona Toma, landlord, resident in Ugento, C.a.p. 73059, province of Lecce, at the indicated lease address Via Taurisano, s.n.c., Contrada Vasci / Vicenzella area, you acknowledge that you will receive a real estate unit booked online for short-term rent purposes, that the apartment is furnished and equipped, with efficient lighting, water, and sewage systems. That the apartment corresponds to the descriptions communicated on the site www.tenutalecasette.com, for the period booked online, with the exclusive purpose of tourism.
- The tenant declares that he will not use the property either to satisfy primary housing needs nor for the purposes of study and work and he acknowledges to return it at the end of the lease.
- The rent, for the period booked, is agreed in the total amount indicated on the site, which is inclusive of the costs for electricity, water, and gas, for the number of people indicated during booking.
- The tenant keeps a copy of the payment made online of the sum corresponding to the full payment. When entering into the apartment the tenant must pay the landlord a deposit of Euro ____100 (if the room is for 2 persons) or 200 (if the room is for 3 persons) _______ which will be returned to the end of the stay.
- No reimbursement is due to the tenant in case he does not show up at the beginning of the stay, renounces the stay started, delays the beginning of the stay, or interrupts the stay.
- The property is for the exclusive use of a holiday home, with the landlord forbidden to change even partially or even temporarily this use. Subletting, whether partial or total, even if free, and the transfer of this contract is also prohibited.
- The abusive sublease or the change of destination of the use of the premises produce the resolution of the contract for the guilt of the conductor pursuant to Art. 1456 of the Italian Civil Code.
- The presence in the building of a number of occupants exceeding what agreed will result in the termination of the contract pursuant to art. 1456 of the Italian Civil Code.
- The tenant cannot, without the written consent of the landlord, make innovations, improvements, additions or replacements of plants of any kind; he cannot overload the ceilings; it cannot display signs. The tenant is liable both to the landlord and to third parties for any abuse or negligence in the use of the leased property and its facilities, and in particular for fire, for obstruction of sanitary appliances, drains, for spreading water, gas leaks. The tenant is liable, even criminally, for any damage caused to the property and/or persons in the management of the same and relieves the landlord of any responsibility. The tenant is required to comply with the “house regulations”(attached to the contract and its integral part) which he declares to be known in all its parts.
- The property is delivered clean and in perfect order. The tenant is obliged to return it in order in the state in which he was in possession of the keys. The cleaning of the kitchenette and the removal of the garbage are a responsibility of the guests.
- During the lease, and with a prior notice, the landlord or one of his appointee can visit the leased property to verify the methods of use or for the verification of the functionality of the systems.
- The deposit is infruttifire of interest and it will be returned at the end of the lease period, upon restitution of the property, once the non-existence of damages has been detected.
- The contract is understood to be terminated with the exclusion of tacit renewal, without the parties having to give notice to the other party. In any case, termination for the deadline must be understood as agreed with the signing of this contract. In case of delay in returning the property to the landlord, a penalty of € 150.00 for each day of delay is due, unless otherwise agreed between the parties during the period of accommodation.
- The landlord and his appointee have no responsibility for any damage to the persons or property belonging to the guests during the stay (injury, theft or loss of personal belongings, irregularities due to delays, negligence of the persons responsible for the services, ect.).
- The tenant leaves a copy of his identity document to the landlord and must keep a copy of the payment receipt. The receipt or confirmation of payment is sent to the tenant by e-mail from the automatic billing system at the time of online payment to the bank account of Ms. Simona Toma.
- For any dispute concerning this contract, the competent Court will be that of the Municipality where the property is located, while the tenant elects domicile in the leased property.
THE “HOUSE REGULATIONS”
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
The apartments can be occupied at the beginning of the stay from 12.00 to 20.00 and must be vacated by 10.00 am on the day of departure.
(WE DO NOT ACCEPT ARRIVAL OUTSIDE TIMES IF NOT AGREED WITH A PREVENTIVE AND REASONABLE NOTICE OF AT LEAST 48 H.)
* DURING YOUR STAY *
- Do not leave taps open to avoid the sudden emptying of the tanks and, therefore, damage to the autoclaves; it is forbidden to use water to wash the car.
- Do not soil walls and mattresses; avoid introducing diapers into the toilet, absorbents or any other type of paper other than the toilet paper, to avoid clogging and damage;
- The apartment is equipped with a low power ENEL meter: do not turn on air conditioning, water heater, hair dryer, or other electric heaters at the same time.
- The kitchen is powered by a gas cylinder and please carefully close the knobs after use and before leaving the apartment.
- Report any deficiencies or damage found at the beginning of your holiday.
- At the end of the stay it is recommended not to leave dishes to wash or dirty stoves. The beds must be unmade.
- The apartment cannot be occupied by a higher number than what stated at the time of booking.
- Do not disturb neighbors with noises during the following hours: from 15 to 17 and from 24 onwards.
- The customer is required to check, where it exists, the inventory of furnishings and equipment posted in the accommodation and report to the landlord any deficiencies or damage found, within 24 hours from the beginning of the stay.
- Any damage to the property, furniture or what is present in the house, caused by tenants, must be reimbursed to the owner.
ALL CONDITIONS ARE PROVIDED TO ENSURE YOU AN EXCELLENT HOLIDAY!